Today the Bank of Italy has released seven new Working Papers (nn. 1327-1333).
New releases of Working Papers - 20 April 2021
- No. 1333 - Population aging, relative prices and capital flows across the globe
- No. 1332 - Dating the euro area business cycle: an evaluation
- No. 1331 - The catalytic role of IMF programs
- No. 1330 - (In)efficient separations, firing costs and temporary contracts
- No. 1329 - Can Internet banking affect households' participation in financial markets and financial awareness?
- No. 1328 - Board composition and performance of state-owned enterprises: Quasi-experimental evidence
- No. 1327 - Foreign investors and target firms' financial structure: cavalry or locusts?