Today the Bank of Italy has released three new Working papers (nn. 1318-1320) and four new Occasional Papers (nn. 603-606) and the No. 61 of the Newsletter on the economic research in Bank of Italy.
New releases of Working Papers and Occasional Papers of the Bank of Italy and Newsletter of the economic research - 15 February 2021
- No. 1320 - Whatever it takes to save the planet? Central banks and unconventional green policies
- No. 1319 - Identifying deposits' outflows in real-time
- No. 1318 - Can we measure inflation expectations using Twitter?
- No. 606 - The impact of the COVID-19 shock on labour income inequality: Evidence from Italy
- No. 605 - Covid-19 and official statistics: a wakeup call?
- No. 604 - TLAC-eligible debt: who holds it? A view from the euro area
- No. 603 - Changes in the employment structure and in job quality in Italy: a national and regional analysis
- Newsletter on the economic research - 2021