Today the Bank of Italy has released three new Working papers (nn. 1348-1350) and five new Occasional Papers (nn. 641-645).
New releases of Working Papers and Occasional Papers of the Bank of Italy - 14 October 2021
- No. 1350 - Intergenerational transmission in regulated professions and the role of familism
- No. 1349 - The real effects of bank supervision: evidence from on-site bank inspections
- No. 1348 - Can capital controls promote green investments in developing countries?
- No. 645 - Territorial gaps in student achievement
- No. 644 - The implementation of the IFRS 9 accounting standard in Italy by small banks and financial intermediaries
- No. 643 - External demand and export performance: regression residuals during the Covid-19 pandemic
- No. 642 - Liquidity-poor households in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic
- No. 641 - Beneath the surface: investigating industry heterogeneity in Italy's goods export market share performance