Today the Bank of Italy has released one new Working papers (n. 1357) and four new Occasional Papers (nn. 662-665).
New releases of Working Papers and Occasional Papers of the Bank of Italy - 22 dicembre 2021
- No. 1357 - The macroeconomic effects of falling long-term inflation expectations
- No. 665 - Financial support measures and credit to firms during the pandemic
- No. 664 - Forecasting Italian GDP growth with epidemiological data
- No. 663 - A composite indicator of sovereign bond market liquidity in the euro area
- No. 662 - Digitalisation in Italy: evidence from a new regional index