Today the Bank of Italy has released six new Working Papers (No. 1388-1393) and the No. 68 of the Newsletter on the economic research in Bank of Italy.
New releases of Working Papers and Newsletter on the economic research of the Bank of Italy - 23 November 2022
- Newsletter on the economic research No. 68 - November 2022
- No. 1393 - Economic fundamentals and stock market valuation: a CAPE-based approach
- No. 1392 - Issuing bonds during the Covid-19 pandemic: is there an ESG premium?
- No. 1391 - The role of majority status in close election studies
- No. 1390 - The effects of partial employment protection reforms: evidence from Italy
- No. 1389 - Mediation Analysis Synthetic Control
- No. 1388 - Liberalizing the opening of new pharmacies and hospitalizations