Today the Bank of Italy has released six new Occasional Papers (nn.594-599).
New releases of Occasional Papers of the Bank of Italy - 10 February 2021
- No. 599 - Natural unemployment and activity rates: flow-based determinants and implications for price dynamics
- No. 598 - Will multilateral development banks weather the Covid-19 crisis?
- No. 597 - The (little) reallocation potential of workers most hit by the Covid-19 crisis
- No. 596 - Forecasting corporate capital accumulation in Italy: the role of survey-based information
- No. 595 - An OEE index for the Bank of Italy's banknote production plant
- No. 594 - The EU bank insolvency framework: could less be more?