Today the Bank of Italy has released two new Working papers (nn. 1305-1306) and two new Occasional Papers (nn. 585-586) and the No. 60 of the Newsletter on the economic research in Bank of Italy.
New releases of Working Papers and Occasional Papers of the Bank of Italy and Newsletter of the economic research - 17 November 2020
- Newsletter on the economic research - 2020
- No. 1306 - Demographics and the natural real interest rate: historical and projected paths for the euro area
- No. 1305 - A quantitative analysis of distortions in managerial forecasts
- No. 586 - The In-house Credit Assessment System of Banca d'Italia
- No. 585 - The regulatory cycle in banking: what lessons from the U.S. experience? (From the Dodd-Frank Act to Covid-19)