Today the Bank of Italy has released five new Working Papers (No. 1365-1369) and the No. 66 of the Newsletter on the economic research in Bank of Italy.
New releases of Working Papers and Newsletter of the economic research of the Bank of Italy - 5 May 2022
- Newsletter on the economic research No. 66 - May 2022
- No. 1369 - Public guarantees and credit additionality during the Covid-19 pandemic
- No. 1368 - Exchange rate pass-through in small, open, commodity-exporting economies: lessons from Canada
- No. 1367 - The role of non-bank financial institutions in the intermediation of capital flows to emerging markets
- No. 1366 - Monetary policy in the open economy with digital currencies
- No. 1365 - Foreign monetary policy and domestic inflation in emerging markets