Today the Bank of Italy has released five new Occasional Papers (nn. 580-584).
New releases of Occasional Papers of the Bank of Italy - 13 November 2020
- No. 584 - Wasted in waste? The benefits of switching from taxes to pay-as-you throw fees: the Italian case
- No. 583 - What can we learn about mortgage supply from online data?
- No. 582 - Born in hard times: startup selection and intangible capital during the financial crisis
- No. 581 - The reconstruction of back data for Italy's balance of payments and international investment position (1970-1999)
- No. 580 - Autarchy along the distribution