The Bank for International Settlements, The World Bank, the Bank of Canada and the Banca d'Italia are pleased to announce a call for papers for the Eighth Public Investors Conference on Portfolio and Risk Management for central banks, sovereign wealth funds and public pension plans.
The conference will focus on:
- New methodologies for capital market assumptions (expected risks, return and correlations) for relevant asset classes
- Robust asset allocation models for public investors
- Advances in funding and liability modelling
- Integration of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into the investment process
- Emerging technologies, including risk factors, and their application to portfolio construction as well as investment and risk management
The conference will be held on 30 November and 1 December 2020 at the Headquarters of the Bank of Canada in Ottawa, Canada.
Please click on the link to visit to the official website of the Public Investors Conference and read the call for papers (In recognition of the unique circumstances presented by the COVID-19 outbreak, the previously stipulated deadline for submission has been extended).