Convegno giuridico: "Judicial review in the banking Union and in the EU financial architecture"
- ECJ judicial control on EU agencies
- The role of judicial review in the EU's financial architecture and the development of alternative remedies:
- Interplay of administrative review and judicial protection in European prudential supervision
- Judicial review and Banking resolutions regime - The evolving landscape and future prospects
- The interplay between the ECB and NCAs in the "common procedures" under the SSM regulation: