Today the Bank of Italy has released three new Working papers (nn. 1334-1335) and four new Occasional Papers (nn. 614-618) and the No. 62 of the Newsletter on the economic research in Bank of Italy.
New releases of Working Papers and Occasional Papers of the Bank of Italy and Newsletter of the economic research - 22 April 2021
- Newsletter on the economic research No. 62 - April 2021
- No. 1335 - Managerial talent and managerial practices: are they complements?
- No. 1334 - What drives investors to chase returns?
- No. 618 - COVID-19 and global value chains: the ongoing debate
- No. 617 - Methodological issues in the estimation of current account imbalances
- No. 616 - Firm characteristics and potential output: a growth accounting approach
- No. 615 - Local public transport in Italy: past, present and future
- No. 614 - Households' energy demand and the effects of carbon pricing in Italy