Today the Bank of Italy has released six new Occasional Papers (nn. 692-697).
New releases of Occasional Papers of the Bank of Italy - 17 June 2022
- No. 697 - Social shock absorbers in Italy: a comparison with the main European countries
- No. 696 - An assessment of Italy's energy trade balance
- No. 695 - Trade debts and bank lending in years of crisis
- No. 694 - The reconstruction of back data for Italy's balance of payments and international investment position (1945-1969)
- No. 693 - Statistics for economic analysis: the experience of the Bank of Italy
- No. 692 - Textual analysis of a twitter corpus during the Covid-19 pandemics