Covid-19 is a shock for all European economies. The ECB has unveiled extraordinary measures in response to the coronavirus emergency.
ECB: New measures in support of the COVID-19 emergency
- ECB press conference 12 March 2020 - Introductory statement
- Monetary policy decisions 12 March 2020
- ECB Banking Supervision provides temporary capital and operational relief in reaction to coronavirus
- ECB announces €750 billion Pandemic Emergency Purchase Programme (PEPP)
- Targeted Longer-Term Refinancing Operations
- The Eurosystem's asset purchase programmes