Today the Bank of Italy has released five new Working papers (nn. 1300-1304).
New releases of Working Papers of the Bank of Italy - 11 November 2020
- No. 1304 - Consumption and wealth: new evidence from Italy
- No. 1303 - The effects of structural reforms: Evidence from Italy
- No. 1302 - Bargaining power and the Phillips curve: a micro-macro analysis
- No. 1301 - Do details matter? An analysis of Italian personal income tax
- No. 1300 - Effects of eligibility for central bank purchases on corporate bond spreads