Agenda for Official Publications and statistics of the Bank of Italy, of conferences and seminars organized by the Bank, of national and international engagements of the members of the Bank.
- 6 Conferences Misure e analisi della performance del sistema scolastico italiano Rome
- 10-11 Conferences An Ocean Apart? Comparing Transatlantic Responses to the Financial Crisis Rome
- 26-28 Conferences Implementing the supervisory risk focused approach: the Italian experience Rome
- 12-13 Conferences Learning from the Crisis: Financial Stability, Macroeconomic Policy and International Institutions Rome
- 26 Conferences The Mezzogiorno and economic policy in Italy Rome
- 30-2 Publications Preserving the Business Continuity of Financial Systems: the Role of Central Banks Rome
- 10 Conferences The Other Imbalance and the Financial Crisis Rome