Today the Bank of Italy has released four new Working Papers (nn. 1314-1317) and three new Occasional Papers (nn. 600-602).
New releases of Working Papers and Occasional Papers of the Bank of Italy - 12 February 2021
- No. 602 - CIG: historical evolution, features and limitations
- No. 601 - Return of the NPLs to the bright side: which unlikely to pay firms are more likely to pay?
- No. 600 - The professional associations in Italy: the measurement and effects of regulation
- No. 1317 - Declining natural interest rate in the US: the pension system matters
- No. 1316 - Is inflation targeting a strategy past its sell-by date?
- No. 1315 - Bank credit and market-based finance for corporations: the effects of minibond issuances
- No. 1314 - Working horizon and labour supply: the effect of raising the full retirement age on middle-aged individuals