Theme: 'Application of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) to banking, financial, insurance and payment services, with special regard to ensuring: governance reliability and compliance with the applicable provisions and guidelines expressed by the Authorities; robust settlement mechanisms with particular regard to solutions capable of ensuring the final settlement of payments in central bank money; interoperability with other DLT platforms or platforms based on alternative models (e.g. API); certainty and security of operations from a technical and legal standpoint (for example, in terms of transaction finality); consumer protection'.
For more information, please see the Rules for the 2022 Call for Proposals and the Provisions of the 2022 Call for Proposals.
Applications may be submitted from 15 December 2022 at 3 p.m. CET to 31 January 2023 at 3 p.m. CET.
The projects can be submitted to Milano Hub by three different categories of Italian or foreign entities for each of which there is a dedicated operational area of Milano Hub:
- Fintech Hub: non-bank/non-financial firms (e.g. technology solutions providers);
- Innovation Hub: banking, financial and insurance intermediaries;
- Research & Development Hub: universities, research institutions, other entities.
For the 2022 Call for Proposals, a maximum of 10 projects will be eligible for support from Milano Hub: up to 5 projects for the Fintech Hub; up to 3 projects for the Innovation Hub; and up to 2 projects for the Research & Development Hub.
Projects which are already being marketed are not eligible.
Applications can only be submitted by filling in the forms listed below:
- application form (Form A); For group applications, the named Applicant shall complete Form A and each of the other Participants shall complete Form A1;
- personal details (Form B); For group applications, Form B must be completed by each of the Participants, including the Applicant;
- declaration of eligibility and possession of the integrity requirements (Form C); For group applications, Form C must be completed by each of the Participants, including the Applicant;
- project proposal; Please note you should use a different form for each of the three Milano Hub areas:
- technological description of the project (Form E).
All forms must be completed and signed digitally by the Participant’s legal representative. For group applications, the Applicant must sign digitally Forms A, B, C, D and E, while all other Participants must have their Forms A1, B and C signed digitally by their legal representative. Forms may also be signed by hand and submitted together with a copy of the signatory's valid identity document.
Projects that are not fully in line with the theme and conditions of the Call for Proposals may be submitted via the Fintech Channel.
For further information on the work of the Hub, please email: email@example.com.