This section contains the scientific papers – by Bank of Italy researchers, academics, members of institutions and staff of other central banks – presented at the workshops and conferences organized by the Bank. In some cases individual contributions may not be available.
- Conference 'How Financial Systems Work: Evidence from Financial Accounts'
- "The digital transformation of the retail payments ecosystem". ECB - Bank of Italy conference
- Conference on "Rethinking Competitiveness, Structural Reforms, and Macro Policy"
- Bank of Italy workshop on "Secular Stagnation and Financial Cycles"
- Workshop on "The Italian financial sector in numbers: New time series for recurring questions"
The Lecture has been instituted by the Bank of Italy to promote original contributions by eminent scholars on the issues of money and finance. The Lecture is named after Paolo Baffi, Governor of the Bank of Italy from 1975 to 1979,
This series collects the proceedings of workshops and conferences organized by Banca d'Italia.
The Bank of Italy organizes numerous seminars (on average about 40 a year) led by speakers mostly from Italian and foreign universities, international organizations, and other central banks. A series of seminars is focusing on Economic History and History of Institutions.