This section contains the scientific papers – by Bank of Italy researchers, academics, members of institutions and staff of other central banks – presented at the workshops and conferences organized by the Bank. In some cases individual contributions may not be available.
- 20th Banca d'Italia Workshop on Public Finance
- Workshop on Microsimulation and Fiscal Policy
- 1st Biennial Banca d'Italia and Bocconi University Conference "Financial Stability and Regulation"
- Harnessing Big Data & Machine Learning Technology for Central Banks
- Labour market participation: Forces at work and policy challenges
The Lecture has been instituted by the Bank of Italy to promote original contributions by eminent scholars on the issues of money and finance. The Lecture is named after Paolo Baffi, Governor of the Bank of Italy from 1975 to 1979,
This series collects the proceedings of workshops and conferences organized by Banca d'Italia.
The Bank of Italy organizes numerous seminars (on average about 40 a year) led by speakers mostly from Italian and foreign universities, international organizations, and other central banks. A series of seminars is focusing on Economic History and History of Institutions.