Today the Bank of Italy has released three new Working papers (No. 1202-1204) and six new Occasional Papers (No. 471-476).
New releases of Working Papers and Occasional Papers of the Bank of Italy - 12 December 2018
- No. 1202 - Is ECB monetary policy more powerful in expansions?
- No. 1203 - Firms' inflation expectations and investment plans
- No. 1204 - Recent trends in economic activity and TFP in Italy with a focus on embodied technical progress
- No. 471 - The Irish GDP in 2016. After the disaster comes a dilemma
- No. 472 - Working in the gig economy. Evidence from the Italian food delivery industry
- No. 473 - Invoicing currency and exchange rate pass-through: evidence from firm level analysis of Italian firms
- No. 474 - Local waste taxes in Italy: benefit or (hidden) wealth taxation?
- No. 475 - International tourism in Italy: recent trends, potential demand and a comparison with the main European competitors
- No. 476 - Education, income and wealth: persistence across generations in Italy