This series contains the proceedings of workshops and conferences organized by the Bank of Italy.
- No. 22 - Investment financing
- No. 21 - Global value chains: new evidence and implications
- No. 20 - Beyond the Austerity Dispute: New Priorities for Fiscal Policy
- No. 19 - Public finances today: lessons learned and challenges ahead
- Special issue - Conference in Memory of Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa: Proceedings
The Lecture has been instituted by the Bank of Italy to promote original contributions by eminent scholars on the issues of money and finance. The Lecture is named after Paolo Baffi, Governor of the Bank of Italy from 1975 to 1979,
This section contains the scientific papers – by Bank of Italy researchers, academics, members of institutions and staff of other central banks – presented at the workshops and conferences organized by the Bank.
The Bank of Italy organizes numerous seminars (on average about 40 a year) led by speakers mostly from Italian and foreign universities, international organizations, and other central banks. A series of seminars is focusing on Economic History and History of Institutions.