Today the Bank of Italy has released ten new Working papers (No. 1131-1140).
New releases of Working Papers of the Bank of Italy - 27 September 2017
- No. 1140 - Natural rates across the Atlantic
- No. 1139 - Credit misallocation during the European financial
- No. 1138 - Tony Atkinson and his legacy
- No. 1137 - On secular stagnation and low interest rates: demography matters
- No. 1136 - Macroeconomic effects of non-standard monetary policy measures in the euro area: the role of corporate bond purchases
- No. 1135 - Legislators' behaviour and electoral rules: evidence from an Italian reform
- No. 1134 - Credit demand and supply: a two-way feedback relation
- No. 1133 - The real effects of relationship lending
- No. 1132 - Low frequency drivers of the real interest rate: a band spectrum regression approach
- No. 1131 - Venture capitalists at work: what are the effects on the firms they finance?