Today the Bank of Italy has released six new Occasional Papers (No. 412-417).
New releases of Occasional Papers of the Bank of Italy - 28 December 2017
- No. 417 - Risks and challenges of complex financial instruments: an analysis of SSM banks
- No. 416 - Recent developments of Italy's industrial relations system
- No. 415 - Patterns of convergence (divergence) in the euro area: profitability versus cost and price indicators
- No. 414 - What does the heterogeneity of the inflation expectations of the Italian firms tell us?
- No. 413 - Wage growth in the euro area: where do we stand?
- No. 412 - The impact of a new airport on international tourism: the case of Ragusa (Sicily)